Location: Laguna Beach, CA, (Southern California)
Contact Info: 30801 South Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA 92651 866.271.6953
Number of Units: 250
Resort Opening: 2003
Type: Main Building, Hotel style with some Bungalows on property
Room Categories: Guest room, Bungalow, Suite, Villa
Desireable Locations: I stayed in an upper level Ocean Surf King room which boasts one of the best views in the hotel so I would suggest this category if you stay in the main hotel. The Bungalows, which are located between the main building and the water have great locations as well with individual entrances.
Unique Attributes of this Property:
- Prime location on the bluffs of Laguna Beach facing the Pacific Ocean
- A Falconer comes to the property during the week with his birds of prey and discusses the benefits these birds provide.
Pools: (1) main pool, and (1) spa pool only for guests who are having spa treatments
Spa: Spa Montage is a beautiful spa offering treatments, salon services, various classes and a gym. The gym, classrooms and salon offer gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean.
Nibbles and Libations:
- Studio, the resort’s signature fine dining restaurant
- The Loft, a comfortable dining restaurant offering views of the Pacific for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The Loft Bistro, adjacent to The Loft, serves American classics, salads and spirits
- Mosaic Bar & Grille, a relaxing bluff-side terrace and grill
- Lobby Lounge, for spirits and live entertainment
- 24-hour in-room dining is also available
- Private dining options available.
- The resort offers a car service that will take you to anywhere within a 2 mile radius of the resort. This is a great option for going out to dinner.
- Relax and rejuvenate your body and soul in the soaking tub equipped with a candle and decadent bath amenities for your pleasure.
- Celebrity hot-spot ~ you just might spot your favorite celebrity here.
Staff and Service:
- The Front Desk staff was very professional and friendly upon arrival. The staff made a true effort to try to accommodate me with their best room available.
- Housekeeping was responsive and professional with my requests.
- The Room Service staff was professional and timely.
- Overall, I the staff was very professional, friendly and accommodating.